Like I said, I’ve been doing some mega serious baking during quarantine (and some intense gardening). I stumbled across a easy cookie recipe and decided to make it vegan! These peanut butter & banana cookies only have 3 ingredients! That’s it. Literally. It is so simple and we haven’t stopped eating them since!
Time: 20 minutes // Servings: 10 (varies)
You Will Need:
- 1 cup creamy (or crunchy) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 RIPE banana (freckly!!!!)
NOTE: Bananas are an EXCELLENT egg substitute when making things vegan. 1 egg = 1 RIPE banana!!! ❤
What You’ll Do:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mash ripe banana into a small bowl and set aside
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, and mashed banana into medium mixing bowl
- Mix ingredients until combined and smooth (this is tough, but keep stirring!)
- Once combined, use a spoon to portion each ball of “dough”
- Place on a non stick or greased baking sheet (or line with foil)
- Use a fork to flatten each ball once they are on the baking sheet ** I learned that these will become HUGE when cooked…. so maybe don’t flatten a lot or stick to smaller cookie balls! **
- Put in the oven and bake for 12 minutes
- Let cool and that’s it!
You will have sweet, delicious cookies for quarantine! ❤
Support My Dream!
Donations can help pay the bills and keep this cute website up and running! Love you guys so much ❤ ❤ !!!