Tonights dinner is an all time easy fav! Who doesn’t love spaghetti?
Servings: 4 people.
All you need is:
- Mezzetta Spicy Marinara Sauce
- Mezzetta Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Morning Star Chik’n Strips
- Ronzoni Angel Hair Pasta
- Spices of your choosing (I use Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic Powder, Basil, and Italian Seasoning)
- If you like cheese on your spaghetti, DAIYA Cheddar Shredded Cheese is a perfect choice.
Fill your pot with water and set on high until boiling (I add a tad bit of salt so the noodles don’t stick). Add one box of Angel Hair Pasta noodles to the boiling water; Stir occasionally. While the noodles are cooking, take another pot and add both containers of sauce. Season to taste then add chicken. Cover pot with lid and cook on medium heat; Stir occasionally. Once chicken is tender in your sauce pot and your noodles are cooked to your liking, YOU’RE FINISHED!
Support My Dream!
Donations can help pay the bills and keep this cute website up and running! Love you guys so much ❤ ❤ !!!